1.27.2008


It was 17 years ago this week that my life was changed, I became a mom. I can't believe how fast time flies. The road of shared parenting has been a little rough & rocky at times along the way, but he himself has always given me nothing but pure joy. He came over Friday (which always TOTALLY cracks me up that he is 17 and still comes over every weekend instead of going out with friends) anyways, he came over Friday, and had his Board of Review for Eagle Scout, he passed! Dominic is now officially an Eagle...Yeah!!!! We celebrated by going to get Boba! (an Asian drink).

Saturday, we did some work around the house, then him & I went out too lunch and to see "Juno" He has seen it 5 times already (he thinks Ellen Page is the epitome of physical beauty & personality), but I've been wanting to see it, so he went again. It was SO good, I really liked it. Holly wanted to see it too and was hoping that I would come home and say it was okay for her to see. It's not. We had a good time.

Dominic, I am so happy that I was chosen to be your mom. You are turning into such a good, decent man, i am so proud of you.

2 comments:

auburn and chris said...

And... cause I am his cooler, older, wiser cousin, I CAN say that... he is going to be a pure heart breaker! I think Dominic gets cuter every time I see him! And, despite what Lana may say... I LOVE his hair... he has got some rockin curls!

Shanell said...

The first picture is how I still picture him. That was some awesome hair you were sportin' too aunt lana! Dominic is a good kid. You've done very good with him. You know because he comes over every weekend. I totally love my little Dominic.