1.31.2008

We are enclosing the upstairs loft, and my house is in complete chaos because of it. I am going nuts. I just want it done already so everything can be put back in its proper place.

I took Muffin to get a haircut (after a dismal first attempt by me) and she looks SO cute - like a little lamb.

I took Emmy to the doctor yesterday about her arm, she was STILL complaining. Guess what he said after looking at the x-rays..."it's just sprained, we'll put an ace bandage on it." Score another point for me - Dr. Mom.

I've lost 5 pounds so far with Nutri System and going to the gym.

2 comments:

Crewton said...

Good luck with the loft! Let me know how you like the Nutri System, I just may have to use that program after the baby!

Shanell said...

Congrats on the five pounds. Hope you don't put it back on tomorrow. I'll try and be good with you.