2.01.2008

Yesterday morning the drywall guys FINALLY came to do the loft. Which by the way, I had to cancel my hair appointment for, so I could be here. Fine, whatever. So anyways, there is two of them. The first one is a Mexican man about 50-ish, the second is a very early's 20-ish too-cool-for-school type, who pulls up in a brand new black Charger. I later find out he is the drywall company owner's son. Well, of course he is, which explains why he did NOTHING all day long. He just sat on the edge of the couch and talked to the old man the WHOLE time, which kept him from working at a speedy pace. I was so frustrated by the end of the day. I just wanted to tell them to shut up and start working!

They were here all day and didn't get crap done. I'm tellin' you, if that same scenario goes down today, I WILL be saying something to the likes of, "Look, if your not going to work, then you need to leave, so HE can work"

Am I out of line?

2 comments:

Denise said...

Way to go Lana. I love to sit and watch curtis work. I could do that all day. But I am not getting PAID to do it. Let him have it. But call me first. I want to watch!!!

Shanell said...

What about the girl friend in the car? Did she ever come in and help out? Hope they got something done by the end of yesterday. We need to come back to your house!