2.15.2008

Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro!

One of my favorite blogs, Not Winning Mother of the Year, (I found her because she had the title that I wanted for mine) did this, and I am considering myself tagged for the 4 Things: Here they are.

4 jobs I've had:

1. delivering newspapers as a child.
2. Discover Credit Card - accounting dept.
3. American Express
4. Last 15 years - mom

4 places I've been: My favorites and all within the last year:

1. Seattle
2. NYC
3. Vancouver, B.C.
4. San Francisco


4 movies I've watched over & over:

1. Joe Dirt
2. Mr. & Mrs. Smith (seriously, could two people be ANY hotter?)
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's
4. A Little Princess

4 shows I watch: During strike

1. The Amazing Race
2. The Real Housewives of Orange County (they now have a NYC version - TV GOLD!!!!) (Bravo)
3. Little People, Big World (TLC)
4. Extras (HBO)

4 places I'd rather be right now:

1. Vancouver
2. shopping. I'm tired of trying to be good.
3.
4. Actually, I AM in my favorite place - home!

4 favorite things I eat:

1. watermelon with mexican spices on it.
2. Nutri System zesty herb snack. Love it!!!!
3. Chicken Tandori Wrap from Jugo Juice.
4. Tiger Milk Bar that I cut up in little tiny pieces so it seems like there is more.

4 places I've lived:

1. Mesa, AZ - 1 house all of childhood
2. Phoenix, AZ It was the upstairs of a guest house surrounded by trees, It was only 250 sq. feet (kitchen, bath & bedroom) so it felt like I lived in a little tree house..
3. Glendale, AZ
4. Back to Mesa

4 things I look forward to this year:

1. NOT looking forward to turning 39.
2. Getting in shape.
3. whatever obstacles come my way, so I can see what lesson I'm supposed to learn from it.
4. Continuing to spend time with LoveStud & kids!


If you haven't done this - then TAG your it!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It was fun to read all of those things about you. I too love "A Little Princess". I might be a big baby but I think I get misty eyed every time I watch that movie.

Shanell said...

I am sure that you thought I had either:
A) had fallen off the face of the earth and was mad at you,
B) was dying in the hospital and was mad at you,
C) Checked myself into the asylum and was mad at you, or
D) Have been busy out of my mind and COMPLETELY NOT MAD AT YOU!!! :)
SO many fun posts!
I love Roxy fresh from the parlor. That is the face of an angel.

I also enjoy the Renaissance Festival, I won't lie, I couldn't figure out what the first picture was of you then I realized it was Heath Ledger {I mean a knight}.

Park dates are so fun. I love taking my kids there. I miss you and need to see your kids.

Loved the car history. I miss your "family" and can't tell your burb apart anymore. The rims go back to Bill's love of colored people. {please people, you don't need to take offense}

Could I be dying about this chaise? I am! That is so cute. I want to come and lay in it! I also love animal prints. When our husbands die and we live together we will totally be old trashy ladies with everything in coordinating animal prints. Straight down to the velour pant sets with heels.

Lastly, I love to learn new things about you. Didn't know you had a paper route. You are one very cool lady, and I'm glad I get to have a {very} small part in your very cool life! Love YOU!