2.17.2008

I go to get my clothes laid out for church, and on the way to my closet I remember the light bulb burned out yesterday. Now I could just change it, but then I have to go get the ladder, etc. So I go get a flashlight knowing FULL WELL that I have to pass Bill on the way. Maybe he'll get the clue since he didn't yesterday when I ASKED him to change it then. So he sees me. He gets the clue. But then he says, "Where are the lightbulbs?" Oh no...he DID NOT just ask that. Really? We have lived here for FOUR freakin' years, and they have been in the SAME spot all this time. Why must everyone ask me were something is EVERY single time? Your either:

A) not putting somthing back were it belongs

or

B) This is the first time your doing it

Either way, I see it as a problem!

ARRRRRGGHHHH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Crewton said...

Sheldon does the same thing. It use to drive me crazy but I got over it because no matter what I do, he will still ask where something is.

Shanell said...

It is a silent scream I give when someone asks where something is. Instead of thinking logically to themselves for 30 seconds, Where would a light bulb be? They ask me instead! BUGGGS! My favorite is when they ask you on the way to where they think it might be. Could we look in a few places before coming and checking with me?