7.22.2008

I am so upset!  

I'm not sure what has happened, but all of the photos I took yesterday are gone!  

Just vanished. 

I went to load them, and the photos from the day before are there, but not yesterdays!  

We had the most amazing day.  Tacoma is absolutly gorgeous.  They have a high school that puts "Hogwarts" to shame.  Stadium High is a public school and it overlooks Puget Sound, we were able to go inside and the classrooms have windows that overlook the water.  I pulled some images so you could see.

(Blogger is being really weird that last few days, at least for me, I'll try and post more later about yesterday)




3 comments:

Denise said...

Were the photos on the camera or the laptop? I had the same thing happen on our vacation. On the laptop call mac and they will tell you how to retrieve, on the camera you have to use something else and sheldon has it. Good luck! Looks like you are having a great time:)

Unknown said...

HOLY COW!!! I want to go to high school again, so I can go there!! It is awesome.. glad you could make it to Washington after all!

Chelsea

Shanell said...

That is such an amazing building. What a fun pit stop on vacation! I love your adventures.