7.20.2008

Sleepless in Seattle

Well, we got off to Seattle and had a GREAT flight! And
THANK GOODNESS we were seated in the comforts
of First Class (gotta love those last minute upgrades!),
and did
not have to deal with ANYTHING like this:

And then when we landed, we got off the plane and I had
to pee SO BAD! We go in the first bathroom we come to,
and guess what we saw?

A NUN!

A real live nun.

I can't tell you how excited Holly & Emmy were about
this nun encounter. And, I think she may even have
been a "foreign" nun. She was wearing a blue nun
"outfit", just like the little nuns in Madeline! (or maybe
that is "standard attire", my nun knowledge is VERY
LITTLE) I wanted to take a picture of the girls & the
nun, but they wouldn't let me.

SO EXCITING!

That's all.

Ta-ta for now!

(The video is not working and I am VERY sad
about this. It is probably "Blogger Karma" for
me making fun of people and their lack of socially
acceptable behavior, lack of dental & bodily
hygiene and their homely, unruly kids.)

1 comment:

Shanell said...

I've never seen a real nun. SO the girls wouldn't let you take a picture or the nuns?