8.12.2008

Do you hear that?

What?

My productive life coming to a screeching halt because my "internets" is up and running again.

And that, my friends, means I'M BACK!!!!!

But apparantly non too soon, because you guys are all losers and are FIRED!

Except U.K.

She can stay.

But the rest of you are SOOOO L.A.M.E. What the heck?

Anyhoo...

I still have tons to do and sites to check on, but wanted to leave you with this.

If I ever run off and have an affair with a "politician/wanna-be-the-President-of-the-US/MARRIED with a wife who has CANCER/and way too perfect hair" can someone PLEASE make sure that People.com gets a better photo of me than they did of THIS woman.

Thank you.

UPDATE: In the comments section, Chelsea made a BRILLIANT observation about the uncanny resemblance of the Mistress and Steven Tyler of Aerosmith circa 1990's. I did an image search, and she is dead-on. There were several images to choose from to make that point, but I chose to go a different route. This one doesn't really show how similar in apperance they are, but it is priceless non the less. Ladies & Gentlemen I present to you Steven Tyler: Rock God!

2 comments:

chelseahall said...

yeah I am so so glad you are back!!! I never posted anything because I could never think of anything witty enough.... It is a lot of pressure to have a blog. So I am very pleased you are back!!! And his "mistress" didn't Steven Tyler have that hair in the 90s???
Just a thought...

Nikki said...

YAY, you're back!! Productivity...who needs it?!

And as for your possible future affair, well, we'll do the best we can, but if you insist on bleaching your hair and neglecting your roots, well then, that's just karma!