8.14.2008

Pink Lemonade Pie

Due to popular demand (ummm...okay, maybe just U.K.) I am posting this recipe that I originally got from Shanell. I LOVE it! It's SUPER EASY and CHEAP to make. (I think I spend about $4.00 and it makes 2 pies) But try and have more self-control than I have. I have been eating this all summer long!

Ingredients:
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
Cool Whip (regular size)
Pink Lemonade Frozen concentrate
2 Graham Cracker Pie crust (or you can just use 1 of the "+2 Servings" size Crust, and make it extra full, I think that's what Shanell does)



1. Let ingredients thaw to room temperature.
2. Mix together.

3. pour 1/2 into each pre-made Graham cracker crust
4. put in freezer till frozen
5. eat & enjoy!

Tip: You can use ANY FLAVOR of frozen concentrate. I just really like the Pink Lemonade. But I bet it would be great with Limeade (Key Lime Pie-esque) or you could try orange juice, or cranberry juice, or whatever your fancy is!

6 comments:

Muga said...

Yummo!!!!!

auburn and chris said...

did you HAVE to post a picture of it?! Now I wont be able to stop thinking about it till I make some!! This is a serious problem as of late.

Nikki said...

Thank you!! That looks SO GOOD!!

Can I put it on the Potluck Blog? (Did you get my invite?)

Lana M. said...

U.K. -

Yes you can and no I didn't. But I never check my other email addresses, so maybe I got it but just don't know it! :)

I'll go check that now.

Nikki said...

I just made it - YAAY!! And it's FABULOUS! I made it with apple-strawberry juice - yum!

Sharpie said...

OK _ I made this Saturday to take with my to a friend's on Sunday and EVERYONE LOVED it!! LOVED!! Thank you!