4.22.2009

Dog & Beth

Yeah, we are on a first name basis around here.

Let me back up a bit-

A few weeks ago, we were out somewhere (can't remember where) and we came across a lady who looked IDENTICAL to Beth (she was even scarfing/slurping up NACHOS), she's Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife.

I made this observation out loud to the girls, who gave me a completely blank look.

"Who's Beth?" they asked.

So me OBVIOUSLY having dropped my mothering/mentoring somewhere along the way, took the opportunity to school them in all things Dog.

They were STILL not impressed or intrigued to find out more.

UNTIL....

a few days later, I was looking for something to watch on a late Saturday afternoon, and its like the TV Universe had heard my pleas for help.

There was a Dog the Bounty Hunter MARATHON!!!!!!!

Holy. Crappola.

I called to the girls to "come quick" so I could show them who I had been talking about.

They could not look away.

Bill was gone for the weekend, so we all parked ourselves on the couch and watched the whole thing.

Hours and hours of Dog and his clan.

Awesomeness.

So when I hopped on over to AZCentral this morning, and saw this, I had to stop and have a moment of silence for him.

Please Dog...be safe.

No comments: