4.20.2009

Sunday Stealing: The 40 meme

1. My uncle once: Turned his head to the side to talk to someone across the room, I was sitting next to him and his ears had SO MUCH oozing wax in them I was completely grossed/freaked out! Then every year when I would see them, that was the first thing I would check, ALWAYS the same. GROSS. So now, as keeper of my own ears, I am OBSESSED with Q-tips. They are your friend....use them!

2. Never in my life: have I met a cockroach worth not killing!

3. When I was seventeen: DO NOT EVEN WANT TO GO THERE!!!!!

4. High School was : the absolute worst. Hated it.

5. I will never forget : my mom lying in the back yard sunbathing and catching the garbage men peeking over the fence at her. HILLARIOUS!

6. I once met : you have to leave the house to meet people....

7. There’s this girl I know who :

8. Once, at a bar : Not a drinker.

9. By noon, I’m usually : ready for another Monster!

10. Last night : I watched the Amazing Race. I know this is not PC, but I am SERIOUSLY sick of/annoyed with the deaf guy and his momma. Last night was complete BS with the whole shoving incident and him trying to make it all Keisha & Jen's fault.

11. If only I had : more patience.

12. Next time I go to church : I REALLY hope we get there early enough to not have to sit in the back. We've been getting there 20-30 min early and STILL end up back there and I can't hear a thing. Yes, I am one of those crotchety old ladies that give dirty looks to the kids that run around playing when they should be sitting.

13. Susan Boyle : When I saw that clip my first thought was...Susan Boyle??? That's the name of that girl I worked with at Eegee's that my boyfriend at the time, Merrit, was COMPLETELY infatuated with, but always denied it. Drove me insane! She also drove the car that I had dreamed of my entire life. A white rag top convertible VW.

14. What worries me most : don't EVEN get me started.....

15. When I turn my head left, I see : can't turn my head, the whole cervical spinal fusion thing...

16. When I turn my head right, I see : see #15.

17. You know I’m lying when : listen, I have the memory of a lemon, it does me NO GOOD to try and lie. it's the truth or nothin'...

18. What I miss most about the eighties : there is not a thing I miss about the 80's.

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Juliet

20. By this time next year :

21. A better name for me would be :

22. I have a hard time understanding : why math is required in school. And since it is, why can't it come with personal tutors so I can stop looking like a complete idiot when my kids ask for help.

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : SCREAM!!!! I've thought about it a few times, but with my ADD there is NO WAY I could sit in that chair listening longer than 15 minutes. No. Way.

24. You know I like you if : I talk to you

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : depends on what the award is for.

26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : love them both

27. Take my advice, never : buy a car new, over rated.

28. My ideal breakfast is : 2 Monster's and 1/2 an "Everything" bagel

29. A song I love, but do not own is : oh this is a good ?. Heard a song yesterday on the way home from Vegas and thought "i need to download that when we get home, but.....forgot what it was. See #17

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : don't come in the summer. You will die.

31. My favorite Beatle is : John Lennon. I was 11, I can remember going to Wool Co. with my family, and I was up in the front of the store near the comic books and magazines and all the magazines had John on the cover. He had just been shot. It completely fascinated me. That same year in school we had to write a research report on someone famous and i chose him. LOVE him. Yoko...not so much.

32. Why won’t people : lighten up?

33. If you spend the night at my house : I will make you Hoot Nanny pancakes. For sleepovers that is what I do.

34. I’d stop my wedding for : calling my parents to let them know I was just minutes away from driving to Vegas, so if they wanted to be there, they should probably get on it.

35. The world could do without : stupid people

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : Speak in front of a crowded room.

37. My favorite blonde is : Emmy

38: Paper clips are more useful than : string

39. If I do anything well, it’s : over think.

40. And by the way : I can't believe I've done another one of these things!

No comments: