3.16.2008

Could this weather be any more perfect? The answer is no. We were not about to stay couped up in the house yesterday, so we (sans Austin, of course) went to the Desert Botanical Gardens. We had so much fun just walking around looking at the pretty wildflowers and looking for little critters. We splurged and forked over the extra 3 bucks to see the Butterfly exhibit, it was neat. But, I ask this, why do places like this charge extra for the exhibits? Why not just include it, it really BUGS me! Also, there were SO MANY elderly people there with their little art palettes & easles painting away. I was so happy to see this. This is what your soul needs as you get older, to seek out interests that maybe you never had the time for, not sitting somewhere all grumpy & complaining about the world. It gave me something to look forward too.

I Love Spring!

No comments: