3.02.2008

I fell off the wagon

Bill & I went out to Kierland Commons in Scottsdale yesterday, can I just say that the only thing that beats 'people watching on a Satuday at Wal-Mart' is people watching in Scottsdale. I LOVE IT!!! In fact, bill said at one point, "If I didn't know better I'd think it was Daddy/Daughter day." (All the old men with their new young, blonde girlfriends.) I digress...

We were going to stop on the way home and grab a salad for lunch at Sauce. We pull in to Dana Park at the far end and we are heading towards Molly Brannigans. Instatntly my head & my heart says, "NO SALAD...You WANT & NEED fish & chips from MB's."

I knew it was wrong, and I have been SO good for the last 7 weeks, but I gave in to my desires. Never has being bad tasted SO good.

2 comments:

Shanell said...

I so need to go out to diferent restaurants. I've never been to Mb. Seven weeks of faithful is awesome. You did look very good last night. your jeans were nice and loose.

each of the two said...

thanks for the advice! its seems you have been here before, and thanks for the visit,

course, now that means I'm going to have to be all ova your shit (in a good sort of readership way...)