3.10.2008

We had a good weekend. Kind of Lazy-Daisy.

Friday we decided we try somewhere different to eat, so we went to a mexican place called Nando's. I guess its been there for quite sometime, its on Baseline & Val Vista. It was SO good, we will be going again...soon I hope. We have been TRYING to eat out only once a week (excluding YogurBerry, which by the way the girls informed us that they're in dire need of a new treat place. The nerve!) so we'll see.

Saturday, we went to Costco in the morning and then that afternoon Bill & the kids went swimming while i sat at the table and perused some magazines and watched them. I don't really get into swimming or playing in the pool. Not sure why, cause it always looks like they're having so much fun.

Sunday I did not go to church. My excuse is this, and yes I know its weak & lame. My flat iron broke. I have been walking around all week looking like a hot-mess. So not only do I have roots 3 inches long, with wirey gray hair springing out all over the place, it is now frizzy as well. I caught Emmy starring at me yesterday and she said, "No offense mom, but you look hideous." (She thinks that if she prefaces something with the "no offense" its perfectly acceptable to follow it with whatever she thinks of you.)

Anyways...Thank goodness I go to Chelsea tomorrow.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I didn't know you guys had a pool and a hot tub too it looks like. Lucky! I love my Hair Art straightener and got it off of Beauty.com