3.19.2008

Blokus


We are home, and when we pulled up we saw that someone had lovingly sprayed our garage and Bill's truck with paintballs.

Anyways...One night while we were in Flagstaff we went to Target and got a bunch of games to play in the room. One of the games was called Blokus. I have never heard of it before, but I am hooked! I made the kids play with me over and over, now they won't play anymore.

Someone come play Blokus with me!!!!



**when I went to look for a picture of it, I found out there is going to be a Blokus Palooza in Montreal during June. I just got all excited, maybe I will go.

2 comments:

Crewton said...

I LOVE THAT GAME!!!! We will come if you need a buddy sometime.

Courtney said...

Charles's family plays that game sometimes. Every time we have played it is always in teams so I just let Charles do all of the work. They have lots of fun though and get competitive about it.