3.18.2008

Spring Break

Bill had told the kids that he would take them camping for Spring Break. Now I think it is pretty common knowledge that I DON"T camp. This is their thing, and that's the way everyone prefers it. Sunday I started getting a little "itchy" like I needed to get out and go somewhere, so I made the announcement that I would be joining them for their adventures. Lets just say that I was not well received. Holly sighed. Emmy told me "Great mom...your going to RUIN EVERYTHING." Bill went to his computer. My Austin was the only one who was pleased with this late breaking development. You could see his brain thinking, "Yea! Mom's coming, now they (Bill & the girls) will not be able to torture me."

We got all packed and loaded up, then Monday morning we headed out.

To Flagstaff.

To Little America.

And apparantly Flagstaff did not get the memo that it's Spring, because this is what we found when we got there.

Emmy was Happy because she got to make a mini snowman

And so much for Austin not being tortured. No, That is not "Where's Waldo" it's Holly.


So, we are having fun, and it all worked out.

3 comments:

each of the two said...

i do not camp.

"camping" for me is a MO-tel

Crewton said...

That is to funny. you just made sheldon jealous. he really wants to go to Little America, but can't. Your kids are to funny. Oh, by the way, I will take you up on your offer to carry my next child. Then you can say 'I am having my nephews baby!'

Courtney said...

Going to Little America sounds fun. I haven't been there since I went up to Flagstaff to graduate from NAU. I have to say though that I am an outdoors kind of gal and love campint too.