6.19.2008

Gardiner, New York

Dear "Gardiner, New York",

Hey!

I've tried for months now not to obsess over you, but I am losing the battle. You are driving me crazy!

I see you on my meter, but according to it, you do not stay. Ever. You just pop up on the radar as Gardiner, New York. Length of stay...0 seconds. ZERO! If I'm not worthy of staying and checking out, then why do you continue to check in? What am I doing or not doing to keep your interest?

WHOOOO AREEEE YOUUUU?????

I can't handle this.

Should I be worried? 'Cause I gotta tell you, I kinda am.

Will you please say Hi.

Or at the very least, let me know when you'll be coming to kill me. I'm a little OCD and would like to have things done.

Thank You,
Lana

P.S. I'm all for stalking, cause trust me when I say, I do it too. But I'm just a girl who thinks wayyy too much and most of the people who come by, I know. The others are those that I have stalked and they found me! :) I would just love to know why you don't stay, let me know what I can do about that.

P.S.S. I just thought of something else, maybe Gardiner, NY is not a person, but location for RSS feed or Google Reader or something else. If ANYONE knows what this could be, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

OMG! I am so glad I'm not the only one. I have been wanting to write the same letter to someone in Eulses Tx who is stalking me!
Sorry I have no idea about Gardiner NY.

Shanell said...

I'm scared straight and won't be able to sleep now. I do know however where you can get some protection-I do believe your dad is now packin Heat!
D