6.18.2008

I lied

...But not on purpose.

If you stopped by while I had the post "A Small Crisis" up (it has since been taken off, obviously), then I apologize. You see, I had promised a story of Lynn & Ellen (my parents).

Unfortunately for you, I will not be able to fulfill my promise.

I have learned that writing about murder, gun-totting elderly people, gangs of clowns and neighborhoods going up in flames is proving to be more difficult then I intially thought. If I proceed with said post, I will surely end up in hell (if the ticket has not ALREADY been reserved for me.)

So, just take this warning from me: Tell your kids, your pets, the mexicans and anyone you know that doesn't keep their front yards properly maintained, to keep a safe distance & a watchful eye out, because there is an almost 76-year old hard of hearing, senile old man applying for a concealed weapon license, and he is just ITCHING to have the chance to use it!

You have been warned.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I wet my pants a little... That is the funniest thing ever!!!!

Chelsea

Shanell said...

I know I wet my pants a little. Please do not let there be any more family gatherings at the said home.

Shanell said...

So next time I see him should I ask if that's a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Dale