6.22.2008

Brutus/Ruffus

So Brutus/Ruffus is back for a 2 week-long stay.

He is hideous.

I really want to give him a hair-cut, but Bill says it is not socially acceptable to cut a dog's hair without the consent of the owner.

I say pshaw! (is that how you spell that?)

If you call someone at 10:30 pm the night before you leave for a 2 week-long vacay asking for dog-boarding services because YOU FORGOT YOU HAD A DOG and did not plan for his care in your absence, than that is the chance you take!

So.....I will patiently wait until Monday morning when Bill leaves for work, and then I shall whip out my mad grooming skills and the make-over will begin!!!!


MMMWWWAHHHAAAAAA!!!!

3 comments:

Lane J said...

I say go for it. But please post a before and after shots.

Shanell said...

MMMMWWWWWWHHHHHAAAAA! Love it! Also, I say yes, it is ok to groom the dog. If they want to get technical, there are many things we could talk about.

Nikki said...

Go for it!!

(And yes, please post before/after shots!)

Oh you evil dog groomer woman, you!