5.26.2008

Bullets (that's all I got)

• Yesterday at church, everyone kept coming up and saying "Did you get your hair cut?" after about the 10th idiot person asking this, it was all I could do not to give a complete smarta** comment in return. I'm bad.

• A friend called Thursday as they were going out of town and asked if we could watch her dog, I said yes. The thing is, I think they might abuse him. EVERY time we go to pet him or pick him up he he flinches & cowers. It's so sad. They have 4 boys, so yeah, I'm sure the dog has seen his fair share of tail yanking. Also, his name is Brutus, but for some reason my brain can't comprehend that, I keep calling him Ruffus.

• Holly leaves for Girls Camp tomorrow, have to get her all ready.

• Austin got his braces on last week, he hasn't spoke since then. So sad. He's in a lot of pain.

• Emmy's pink glitter shoes FINALLY had a blow out. These are the shoes that Dominic had a fit over that I was buying them for her, and I quote, "I can't believe you are buying those hideous shoes. If she keeps up these fashion choices, she is one step away from living in a trailer park." Not sure where all the outrage for pink glitter is coming from, but he REALLY had a problem with them.


• I really should be doing laundry right now. I do NOT want to.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Pink glitter is 'da bomb'!

It sounds like you need a tiara. When you wear a tiara, nothing seems as bad or stressful or annoying as it used to. Get a tiara! (And a boa, if the tiara doesn't work.)

Unknown said...

Lana I seriously LOVE your hair!!! You are doing a fab job on it... I haven't blog stalked in a while so sorry for no previous comments. Tell Holly HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! She is everything you described and so much more. I am so lucky she is my cousin...

By the way, this is Chelsea. But you better have known that because if my Husband talked like me- well let's just leave it at that!