5.28.2008

Its so funny how if you take one child out of the mix everything changes. Holly left for camp yesterday morning, and boy was it quiet around here yesterday! Emmy is SO bored without her here, no one to bicker with. Emmy & I went to our first Tuesday Morning Breakfast of the summer, just the two of us, that was fun. Then yesterday afternoon, her & I went for a walk, we saw so many little critters! We saw Cotton-tail rabbits, ground squirrels, Roadrunners, Lizards, desert toads, etc.

I think today her and I will make Tiramisu Cupcakes. So yummy.

1 comment:

Shanell said...

It is still weird to me that Holly is as old as she is. I know what you mean about taking a kid out of the mix. I need a little of that.
I'm so sad that Austin won't talk with his braces. I'm sure he is just a cutie! Feel like I haven't seen or talked to you in so long! I was thinking about you yesterday too with Tuesday Breakfast club. I wondered if you were going to do that again. You're a fun mom.