5.02.2008

I think it's common knowledge that I'm well schooled in all things "Pop Culture" (celebrity gossip). But this week drove me up the wall. Mariah Carey has a new album out so she is ALL OVER the place promoting it. This is not good. I'm not sure why, but I can't stand her. I don't like her songs, and to watch her sing makes me gag. I want to take her hand and chop it off when she starts singing in the high pitch range and she sticks her hand up and "air chops" as she sings. Ugh. And what the hell is up with her and butterflies? She is a GROWN woman for pete's sake, stop with the butterflies already....Oh, and did you see her closet on Oprah? Obnoxious!

Okay, this is sad-why am I getting all worked up over this? I need to go get a life and do something productive.....

But first I have to go check People.com for any breaking news.

4 comments:

Shanell said...

I did not know there are issues with MC, I personally can't stand her and think she is way too full of herself. Thanks for sharing the nonlove.

Nikki said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I, too, am a celebrity gossip junkie, and I can't stand Mariah Carey either. Did you hear she got married to Nick Cannon - he's like 20 years younger than her!! Oh, and her Hello Kitty bathroom is something I think you have to see to believe...BLECK.

Lana M. said...

I saw the Hello Kitty Bathroom...OMG!!!!! That is all I can say without going off on another MC rant!

AND...The whole Nick Cannon thing - did you see the whole ring thing? I went straight to my room , dropped to my knees and prayed that it WAS the ring he gave to his previous girlfriend. That would have made my week! But alas, as prayers sometimes go, it was not answered my way. I guess it was a NEW ring.

Lana M. said...

I just thought of something else-is anyone (ukyankoz) by any chance following the whole Tom Cruise (Mr. Moviestar/Mr. Moviemaker saga) thing? (BELIEVE when I say, I DO KNOW how pathetic that statement just was. BUT, in my defense, I LOVE to read, love to figure/find things out, & the whole celebrity factor, so its a no-brainer that I would be following it.) Are you?