5.14.2008

B & L: A Hairy Conversation

Boy today is the day of multiple posts.

Bill just got home and saw the new hair, this was our conversation.

B: Awww, your hair looks good!

Me: So you like?

B: Yeah, I DO.

Me: Would you say you LIKE it or LOVE it. Like on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, how many stars would I get?

B: Oh..I don't know...I'd say four. 4 Stars.

Me: 4, that's pretty good, but why not 5? What's missing?

B: Well, I'm just waiting to see what it looks like TOMORROW, when YOU do it. If it's all frizzy and a big puff ball, I may just have to take the 4 stars back. But if it looks the same, then I can bump it up to 5 stars.


So, there you go. I guess I WON'T be washing my hair from here on out in hopes it wil stay "as is"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's Chelsea... You better not let me down!!! I want 5 stars... I don't think I'll sleep if its anything other than that. And tell Bill to not pull a Simon on me and judge too harshly!

And also it was a blast doing your hair today!!! I can never quite get my fill. So you can take me to Cali Pizza Kitchen with you since your fam is embarrased!

Nikki said...

I'm surprised Bill only gave you 4 stars! 'How does my hair look' is up there with 'Does this make me look fat' in the relationship time bomb questions!

I'm sure it looks fab - let's see it!!