5.07.2008

Where I WISH I was:
Vancouver, B.C.

Where I actually am:

At home on the couch. Roxy is sitting next to me, and she is snoring (Roxy is Emmy's little black & white Shih tzu) SNORING. How cute is that? I am SO READY for school to be OVER! I WANT a vacay, but there is not one in sight anytime soon. Our vacation will be packing up a crap load of stuff. Seriously, We have only been in this house 4 years. How did we get so much stuff? I HATE moving. I really need to start going through stuff, but I keep putting it off.

*sigh*


Also, I REALLY want to see Iron Man, hopefully we'll get to go tomorrow night. It looks SO good. Also, I saw Robert Downey Jr. on Leno the other night, and I am so happy for him. He seemed so grateful for the second chance at life and humble at the success he is having this time around. Love when people are able to triumph over personal obstacles and struggles.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Are you guys moving or is it just me that thought the post sounded that way?

Lana M. said...

Yes, we are. It's supposed to be done the middle of July. It's not far from where we already are (actually it's across the street) But moving is moving, right? You still have to pack the crap up and haul it out.

Nikki said...

Moving is yuck! I hope you get a vacation soon!!
P.S. Where's that picture taken?

Sharpie said...

Iron Man is AWESOME - however there is a bit of a sez scene early on - FYI for the younger ones and you didn't hear it from me but, ..........Robert Downey, Jr is HOTT in that movie. damn.

Sharpie said...

sex scene - what a loser.....