5.10.2008

My sister, Denise, and I took our mom out to dinner for Mother's Day, we also let all the boys come along, (um, hello, who else was gonna pay if they didn't?) We went to a new place, EJ's, It was really good, we had a lot of fun.

It's so unfair, Denise NEVER takes a bad photo, and I never take a good one. Don't our parents look great?

Now with this photo, I just know your thinking "I thought Lana said she was REALLY short, She only looks a LITTLE bit short here" Well.....

that is because I have discovered what I call my Truck Stop Tramp shoes. I REALLY stepped out of my box when I bought these shoes.

I'm in bed posting this, and Bill thinks this blog is absolutely ridiculous. He said, "I don't want everyone to think I'm married to the Crazy little old lady Troll that lives under the bridge and blogs on her computer."

I think I'm offended.

5 comments:

Denise said...

You are toooo funny. And Bill, Nobody thinks you are married to a crazy little old lady. You just live with one!!!We had so much fun. Thanks for joining us

auburn and chris said...

the shoes... adorable!

so not tramp-ish. love them

Nikki said...

I agree - the shoes are fab! Hooray for platforms!!

(And if you ever do end up blogging under a bridge, give me a call and I'll join you!)

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes!!! Hey more power to the short people because we can get away with tramp shoes :)

Annoyed said...

I love your shoes, but now for me. First of all, I'm 5'9" and I would be ridiculously tall in them and second of all, I would seriously kill myself or at least break a leg trying to walk in them!