5.20.2008

Hide N' Seek

We live in an area that has a lot of newly built homes, so there are lots of Model Homes to look at. If we are bored, we'll pop on over and just wander from house to house. We enjoy doing this and the girls do also, so they go with us. So a couple of weeks ago, on a late Saturday afternoon we decide to go over.

They were not busy, at all, so we were just kind of being slow & lingering about at each house. The girls started getting a little bored so they decided to play Hide N' Seek. ( I'm mean and don't let them play it inside at our house, but at the Models...SURE, Go Right Ahead! Have Fun! )

At one set of homes, there were 3 models.

We went to the first, then left.

We went to the second, and right away the girls started their game.

Bill & I continued to look around.

We get to the Master Bath and Bill starts in on this whole dialogue as to why he likes this house better, and we should have chosen this one, etc. We come to the conclusion that it's not so much the house that he likes better, but THIS bathroom.

Bill: I like that they give more options.

Me: uh-huh.

Bill: I like the "Snail Shower"

Me: Yeah, its nice.

Bill: I like the seat in the shower. You know what we call that in the homes we build?

Me: No, but I have a feeling, I can figure it out.

Bill: Yeah? Well why don't I just show you....X X X....x x x.... .....LOVE BATHROOM ...x x x....

(Okay, I will take mercy on you and stop the verbatim commentary right here. I'm sure you can get the gist of how this conversation proceded for the next 10 minutes.)

So, I fight him off and we wrap up our CONVERSATION ( nothing else, I promise ) and we head out of the Master Bedroom. We call out to the girls that we're going to the 3rd house.

Emmy comes out of hiding. We wait a bit longer for Holly, she never comes out. So we holler out, "Holly, we're leaving. We'll be at the next house."

We are at House #3 and about 5 minutes later Holly FINALLY shows up.

Us: There You are! Where were you? What took you so long?

Holly: Lets just say I was recuperating.

us: Recuperating ? From what ?

Holly: Lots of VERY DISTURBING stuff.

Us: ......? ? ? ? ?

Holly: Two words. LOVE. BATHROOM.


( she had been hiding in the Master Closet )

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Man I love your posts, they are so entertaining

Nikki said...

That's fantastic, I'm laughing so hard!!

Unknown said...

hey its Chelsea... that is funniest thing ever! Curtis and I shed some tears from crying. Of course it has to be Holly your angel. Thanks for brightening our day!