5.15.2008

New Hair-Do Photoshoot

Back:


Oh man...Chelsea is going to KILL ME when she sees that little piece of hair in the back. I kept talking and moving around and would not sit still. So it's my fault, not hers, she is AWESOME! (also, can you see my scar running down my neck? I'll probably let it grow a little to cover that part)


FRONT:


Okay, obviously this is not the front of my hair, it's my Powder Room. I just did a 30 minute photoshoot (and had you been a fly on the wall you would have realized that yes, it did in fact, LOOK as ridiculous as it SOUNDS.) But it was clear to me when I uploaded the pic's, that before I can post a "Front view" photo, I need to do some things first.

1. Get Botox
2. Get Rhinoplasty (Nose job)
3. Lose 30 pounds
4. Grow at least 5 inches
5. Get cuter clothes (with at least one of them being a turtlneck)

So, just as soon as I am able to knock these things off my list, I will post a photo. For now, you'll just have to take my word for it. It's cute! (The hairdo that is.)

8 comments:

Denise said...

SOOOOO cute. Can't wait to see the front!

Crewton said...

Cute! I think the scar gives you personality!

Shanell said...

I didn't think you'd go that short because of your scar. I can't wait to see the front! Why didn't you do a picture with the isight camera?

auburn and chris said...

LOVE it... can't wait to see it in person!

Nikki said...

Can't wait to see the front! And I don't know if she did the color as well, but it looks great!

(P.S. You can SHARE my mom, but you can't HAVE her...she's awesome enough that there's plenty of awesome-ness to go around!)

Nikki said...

P.P.S. Running off with Toby Keith/Kid Rock? - I COMPLETELY understand! I would totally run off with Toby Keith! And there is a definite bad boy/rebel thing about Kid Rock...hmmm... ;-)

Unknown said...

Very cute. The back of my hair is similar. After having it long for years and years, I just couldn't stand it anymore. For the life of me, I can't take a picture of the back of my head though.

Lana M. said...

Wendy-

Let me tell you, it was not easy getting the back shot. But me being THE COMPLETE DORK that I am, did not give up.