5.14.2008

Famous Americans: Emmy

At the end of the school year there are TONS of programs, awards, parties, etc. Emmy & Austin each had big projects for their grades. Emmy's 5Th Grade class had the topic of Famous Americans, and she got assigned Sacajawea.
You know, THIS chick lady, the one on the Golden Dollar coin.



She did all of the research and wrote the report, (which BTW, she got a 100 out of 100 points, thankyouverymuch) and she asked me to do the costume (parents were allowed to help, buy or make) Now, I did not get ONE "domestic gene" but I think I did pretty good considering...


I present to you, Sacajawea. (Look- I even did the baby. Isn't it cute?!)




5 comments:

Denise said...

I wish I had known. M&A both did Sacajawea in the 6th grade and so we have 2 costumes complete with baby. Not that you didn't do a great job, but I could have saved you some time. Don't you love the school projects that somehow always involve the parents. I am still helping. But I love that they want my help.

Annoyed said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable :) You did a great job!

Shanell said...

I m impressed with the final product. I hope it wasn't innapropriate.

Nikki said...

Fabulous! I love the baby! Who told you you didn't have a domestic gene??

Lana M. said...

Ukyankoz -

Uh....me, and 38+ years of experience with me. Trust me when I say I DID NOT get the gene. Of course, my mom has it and all my sister's have it, but not me. I'm totally okay with it though.