5.23.2008

The Wonder Twins get in an "Accident"

So yesterday about 3:00, Emmy, Austin & I had just got to Target and we were just walking around killing time while the power was out at the house from the "storm." About 3 minutes after we got there my phone rings. It's LoveStud (Bill). He tells me he's been in an accident. He's fine but he can't get out of the truck. Jeff was driving and they were in his truck. We happen to be at the Target that was about 3 miles from where they were at, so we left and headed there.

The Details:
Jeff, Bill and Sean (one of their Superindendants) had been "shoe shopping" (they were all getting new work boots) and were on their way back to the office. Now 99.9% of the time Bill would be driving HIS truck, but yesterday he told Jeffrey to drive, They were in Jeff's truck (which is big, but not as big as Bill's) and a LITTLE car with a mom and 3 small kids turned left in front of them. When we got to the site it was AWFUL. Jeff's truck was TOTALLED and the other car was literally smashed in half. BUT, EVERYONE was RELATIVELY speaking, okay. The mom and all the kids were fine, Jeff & Sean were both fine, only Bill had any injuries, which is just his arm from the AirBag. And boy, will he be milking it. (Now that I know everyone is fine, I can say this)

So on to this morning:

I'm up and on the computer at 4:30, I hear Bill get up and a few minutes later he comes out to where I am. He says, "Oh, I want you to take a picture of my arm for your blog" (See, how now that it has to do with him, this little blog is suddenly not so silly? Attention Whore.)

So I take a photo.

(The picture doesn't do it justice, IT IS pretty bad. (Bill Told me to write that))

Me: Come sit by me so you can tell me what you want me to write in the post.

Bill: Write that Jeffrey tried to KILL me.


Drama Queen.

*** Bill REQUESTS that EVERYONE leave a comment. (He's an Only Child, he NEEDS lots of Attention, Can you tell?)

10 comments:

Denise said...

I am sure that will require bedrest and tlc for at least a week. Thank goodness every one was okay!!!

Nikki said...

Lana! You said everyone was 'relatively' ok! That's not even relatively ok - that's major damage! Although, I'm sure the reason it looks so bad is that his arm is so BIG and muscular. I hope you're taking good care of him...and I hope he's able to get back to lifting weights soon!

(Was that good enough?)

Lana M. said...

uk-

perfect. EXACTLY what he, I mean I, was looking for. :)

auburn and chris said...

Glad everyone is alright.... I think this means he has to take the weekend off, too. And Jeff better send flowers!

Shanell said...

Man, that looks bad. I'm glad everyone ended up being ok. Sorry I never got back to you. Yesterday was a wierd day. Tell Jeff he better watch out or Dale is going to come and take his position and not have to drive an hour to work. He'll surely take care of Bill better than that!

Crewton said...

Glad everyone is alright. Bill wanted everyone to leave a comment, so here it is. COMMENT!

Lots of Love

chelseahall said...

Well Lana.. how can you even be sitting here blogging about this?? I would be Florence Nightingale to the rescue. No time to waste, I must go go go to make sure my Billy-boo-boo-bear is ok!! Hahaha

chelseahall said...

by the way, I LOVE your photo shoot session results of the monster and cough drops!! Seriously where would you be without me and Shanell's ideas??

Shanell said...

I was going to say exactly what Chelsea said. I left my comment yesterday then I realized I never told you how good your monster and cough drop shot looked. GOOD JOB! I'm still waiting to see your cute hair. {which I'm sure has been super cute with the weather!}

Courtney said...

Glad everyone is all right. Those airbags can be a lifesaver, but dangerous too--or so I've been told.