6.13.2008

In Case I Drop Dead

Okay, I figured this was a good reason to come out of hibernation.

Bill has taken the kids away for a few days so I could pack with them out of my hair.

Last night I was STARVING! So I went and got take-out from Some burrow's Mexican Food. I got Beef Enchilada's, chips & hot sauce (no salsa 'cause of the whole tomato "crisis") and guacamole. I came home and set it on the counter and went to turn the TV on. I got sidetracked and FORGOT TO EAT MY FOOD!

A couple hours pass, I do some packing, then go to bed.

I wake up this morning and go out to the kitchen, there on the counter is my food. "Oh yeah, I got enchilada's last night. No wonder I'm so hungry this morning, I didn't eat them."

I sat there for a few minutes contemplating weather they were safe to still eat or if they already gotten somanilla or e-coli or whatever it is food gets.

I ate it.

It was SO YUMMY!

I hope I don't die.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Glad to see you're back. You are hilarious!!!

Courtney said...

Glad to see you are back with the blogging. Good luck with the packing!

auburn and chris said...

glad you are back... your blog is the first one I check when I hit the list. it is never shy of a dull moment... glad you are okay, for now, from the room temp, old, probably brown guacamole!

Shanell said...

I am so glad you are still alive! It has been awful not talking to you on a daily basis. Please find or get a new phone! I can't live w/o my daily dose of you. I want an enchilada. That sounds good.