6.26.2008

True Confession Thursday

I stole the TCT from Karen

If your smart, then you have picked up on the little nuances that I LOVE Angelina Jolie and add Brad Pitt on top of that and I'm obsessed. But here's the kicker and where the True Confession comes in to play.

Bill has NO IDEA.

Right now your thinking, Who cares? How can he not know? What's the big deal?

To you, I say...Do. The. Math.

If he knew I liked her, he would think I meant I "LIKED" her.

That means if we ran into Circle K real quick to get a drink or whatever, when we went to checkout, He'd be all like, "Ohhhh, Do you see who's on the cover of People?"

Makes Googly eyes. Raises eyebrows up and down.

Or if we're flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch.

"Hey, Mr. & Mrs. Smith is on, do you want to watch it. An-ge-li-naaaa's in it!"

Again, googly eyes. Raises eyebrows up & down.

So now we're at the point where I've got a REAL problem. She has a new movie coming out called, Wanted, it looks SO good, and it's getting great reviews. AND the movie poster is H.O.T.

I DESPERATELY want to see it. Will I tell him?

Ummmm....

NO!

I will just do like I do with all the other movies, news items, stories, etc. that have to do with her.


I will put on an Award Winning Performance.



In a store browsing around a few months from now:

Bill: Hey Lana, have you heard anything about this movie?

Me: What's it called?

Bill: Wanted. It's got some guy I've never heard of and that girl with the brown hair & all the tattoo's.

Lana: Oh, the one that was in Transformer's?

Bill: Um, no I don't think so, I think it's the one that was in Mr & Mrs. Smith.

Lana: Oh. I haven't heard of it. Well, there's nothing else that looks good, so you might as well get it. Mission Accomplished!


Yeah, I bet he's doing a True Confession of his own.

Dear Blog,
I LOVE Angelina!
But Lana has no idea,
I pretend I don't know who she is......

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Smart woman!

(When's she having those babies?!?)

Karen said...

Angelina does nothing for me.
But you, you make me a very happy woman! I am so flattered someone stole one of my ideas! Damn I wish I had up a True Confession today. Alas, it is Wedding Party day over at my place.

Karen said...

Hey came by to say you are welcome to borrow any post ideas from me you want. Just be warned, I do it to people all the time, so you could be next! Ha!