4.13.2008

Dan In Real Life

The name of my old blog was "I Think Too Much" which I do and it drives me crazy. But now because of the internet my insanity is short lived. Case in point: We were are watching Dan In Real Life and I was wondering where the location of filming was. Now pre-internet I seriously would have thought about it for days trying to figure it out. This time, I just walked across the room, grabbed my laptop and **poof** I had the answer. Rhode Island.

This is one of my little quirks, does anyone else do this?

What quirks do you have?

I have to pay attention now or I won't know what's going on with Dan.

1 comment:

Shanell said...

First of all, that was one of my all time favorite movies and my worst fear too. I have a fear of me dying and Dale finding a good woman who will love my girls. I cried from half way to the end almost entirely. The end was way too much for me to handle and I was bawling. But I totally loved it.
My quirks, I think I have too many. I don't even know what it would be.