4.18.2008

Scrap Blog


Today there was no school, so Dominic drove out yesterday afternoon, and he went with me to take Emmy to cheer last night. Then we went to breakfast this morning. It was a good visit. Short, but good. Now we are all sitting around bored and since I have been banned from giving humans or dogs "haircuts" (that's usually what I end up doing in these situations) I am wasting my day online. I found this website through a blog I was reading and went to check it out. It was REALLY easy to use and you don't need ANY additional software. Granted, there aren't nearly the choices you get with other, but I liked it. Two thumbs up.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I pink puffy heart scrapblog! Greatest thing ever for digital photos and family far away. I don't need to buy anything and it's instantly online, no uploading and reformatting.

Nikki said...

Very very cool! I will probably 'steal' that site for my blog!

Shanell said...

That is a pretty cute little layout. Too bad your kids were off last Friday and mine are off this Friday. You did a good job. I love that picture of Dominic. I miss him, been too long since I've seen him.