4.07.2008

Politics

This will not be for the faint at heart, so if politics gets you going....you may want to skip this.

Now, I know your not supposed to discuss politics or religion, but to me that makes NO SENSE, since that is what makes you - You! Anywho, I was just sitting here being lazy & ALONE (thanks Curtis for sending my family to the D-Backs game. Yea!) And I went on Drudge and saw this headline "VICE PRESIDENT RICE?" with Condi's picture. Now, I havn't really talked to anyone about this election because I've been so unimpressed with just about the whole bunch, so against everything I believe in, I had just come to terms that I probably was going to sit this one out. I could not in good conscience vote for McCain. The ONLY thing I like or agree with him on is immigration (I know, I know...don't shoot me. I just really believe there should be Amnesty for those already here, those that get arrested or have criminal background (OTHER than crossing the border) should get sent back, AND secure the border). HOWEVER, if he added Condi to his ticket I would PROUDLY go to the polls and cast my vote for him. Then I'd pray that he doesn't do with immigration that he seems to do with everything else and change his mind.

There. I said my piece.

I feel much better. Oh, and by the way, if THAT just didn't get you going this will.

Guess who William is rooting for?

Yep....Hillary.

No comments: