4.18.2008

The Wonder Twins

So, as Bill is getting ready for golf this morning, I'm sitting there talking with him and he tells me this story:


Yesterday at our Thursday meeting, I reached my arm past Jeff to get a pen from the middle of the table.

Jeff says to me, "Are you wearing cologne?" (Backstory: Jeff has been on "High Alert" regarding any changes in Bill or his behavior. Since Bill has been working out, Jeff is convinced he is having an affair or going gay. To him that is the only reasoning behind ANYONE going to the gym.)

Bill: no

Jeff: Are you sure?

Bill: Yeah. It's probably my deodorant. I wear Old Spice. It smells good and works good too.
He then lifts his arm and smells it.

Jeff leans over and smells it too.


Jeff then says, "Ahhhh....that's VERY pleasant."

...and THEY wonder why people wonder about them.

3 comments:

Shanell said...

What? I don't even know what to think.

Nikki said...

HA HA HA!! That's too funny!

Nikki said...

P.S. Wasn't too sure about the whole deleting thing, but I'm happy to see it's all here! :)