4.07.2008

Chill in the Air

Sometimes I REALLY wish this blog was anonomous. But it's not, and as much as I hate to do this, I have to generically vent.

First, I have to start out by saying that I am NOT a High Maintenance woman or wife in ANY sense of the word. It takes very little to make me happy and it takes quite alot to make me mad. And most of these times I'm over it in a matter of minutes because I forget what I'm supposed to be mad at. I could care less about birthdays, anniversaries or holidays in the gift aspect of it. I don't need constant adoration to feel worthy or loved. "Things" or "Brands" don't impress me nor do I feel a need to have them. I have a VERY THICK skin and rarely, if ever, get offended by anything that is said to me or about me. I generally could care less what people think of me or say about me. I could (and was) be happy living in the ghetto for the rest of my life and would make the most of it. If something needs done, I do it. Needs fixed, I fix it. If I don't know how, I'll figure it out.

So....

Yesterday, my husband said something to me that made me SO...I can't even put into words how I felt. I didn't bat an eye but went straight to my closet, (which has been in DIRE need of cleaning for the last 6 months) and cleaned it. It was a job that EASILY should have taken 3 days at least, and I had it cleaned out, organized and sparkling within an hour. That is how mad I was and still am.

This folks, is gonna be a long one in terms of the chill in the air around here.

1 comment:

Shanell said...

Oh goodness, I'm glad I'm not there! But, if still in need of something to clean, I think I have a few things that could use your touch!