4.02.2008

Is it wrong of me to watch the clock all morning long? Not so that I'm sure to get everyone off on time, but it's so I'll FINALLY be ALONE! I literaly count down the minutes till its 7:50, and then as soon as I get the last one off and shut the door, I feel my whole body go aaahhhhhh. It is my zen moment of the day. I know that I will have the next 7 hours all to MYSELF!!

Except for today.

As I gave Emmy a kiss and shoved lovingly sent her out the door, she said "See you at 12:00."

Me: Panic. What the ____? 12:00?

Em: Yeah Mom, remember it's a half day. *all smiles*

crap.

*********

Great, after I did the post above, I went to my daily blogs that I read and found this. Sometimes I am such a loser. I am grateful that I have children who sometimes bug me, at least they are here.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Enjoy the 7 hours alone while it lasts. Eventually they never leave!!! :)