4.13.2008

My Saturday

Yesterday was was just kind of a "chill & do no chores day."

This is Holly & Emmy playing with a grasshopper. Right now Holly is OBSESSED with bugs. She wanted to go get some research books on them so we dropped the girls off at the library and Bill & I went to Domestic Bliss to do some browsing. I'm always VERY leary of taking him places like that. Then we walked down to Bella Finé. They used to be primarily flowers but now they have another space across the way that they are doing more furniture/home accents in, it's going to be a VERY NICE store. While we were there it was SO cute, they had a little display up with rug samples, and Bill said, "Hey Lana...Did you see they carry Company C. here?" He KNEW the name and RECOGNIZED the style of their rugs." He makes me SO PROUD. Sometimes I guess he really does pay attention to what I'm saying."

We then picked the girls up, ran another errand, then went to Garcia's for lunch since we were right by there. IT WAS SO GROSS!!!! Ugh, I'm getting sick again just thinking about it.

Came home, made a fruit salad for the Daddy Daughter Picnic.

We went to the picnic. This was so fun for me as I have never been to one with my girls(for obvious reasons.) It turned out really great and the girls & the dads had SO much fun, we ate then played Wheelbarrow Kickball. This was Bill's last one....*tear*


Holly came and helped when it was time to clean up (picnic was for girls 8-12). This is her favorite pose. She's saying "I'm a NERD. Say it LOUD...say it PROUD!"


And because all it ever seems like I talk about is the girls (they are the only ones who will hang out with us), I give you this.

Austin stayed home. SHOCKER!!! He will do what is required of him without complaint. But when he's done-HE'S DONE! No going out for him, EVER! It's like pullin' teeth.

Doug is working at Safeway and he seems to really like it. It's right by his mom's house so he walks to work (saves on having to use his check for gas). We hardly ever get to see him.

Dominc, same thing. He is working (at the gym, not Safeway.) It seems like forever since I've seen him. He's taking classes at GCC as well as school. Since the boys both started driving, they are so busy, and time just flies. I was talking to Dominic the other day, and said, "I feel like the next time I see you it'll be when your married with 10 kids." His response was "um yeah mom, I know I'm surrounded by mormons & catholics, so by association that's probable, But NOT HAPPENING!"

3 comments:

piggygirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
piggygirl said...

No its not. Jessica said that we might have another one during the summer.

Crewton said...

Sheldon doest the same thing. I think that he doesn't listen, but he does. Now if I can just get him to remember the really important things. Ha Ha jk. Your girls look cute.