4.25.2008

Randomness

I don't shave my legs very often. Razors give me the willy's, so when I do shave I get goosebumps. Then they get shaved off. Then I have bloody legs. So I just wait as long as possible (like maybe every 6 months or so) to shave. Then when I go to get pedicures, I act like I just "spur of the moment" decided to stop and get my toes painted. I apologize profusley for the state of my hairy legs, "Ohh, if I would have known I was going to stop, I would have shaved..." I do this EVERY time.

***

As much as I try, I CAN NOT deny Sunflowers, animal prints and the color pink. I have tried to ween myself off these things many times, to no avail.

***

I have an unhealthy fascination with Larry King. (Did you know he has a fan underneath his desk because he has a "flatulance" problem? The fan helps blow the smell away from the guests.)

***

Same with Brangelina. I am OBSESSED! You know...Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie. LOVE THEM!

***

I NEED to wear make-up, but I don't like it, so I rarely do.

***

I HATE shopping for clothes. So I go to Target and I'll buy 5 or 6 pairs of the same $14.99 Levi Strauss jeans and one of every color of the same v-neck Merona T-shirts (8-10 of them) then I come home and get the scissors and cut 2 inches off the bottoms of all the jeans. Then I'm good to go for about 8 months. Then I do it all again.

***

I don't like being noticed. At all. For anything. My motto is "Fly under the Radar."

***

Often times I wonder why I have been so blessed, and I feel guilty about it.

***

I have always felt more comfortable around people much older or much younger than myself.

***

My car looks like a homeless person lives in it, which doesn't bother me. But if things are a mess at home it drives me CRAZY!

***

I love frozen Ding Dongs. But I can only put one in the freezer at a time or I will eat the whole box.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

It is always great to learn more about you. I too hate clothes shopping and instead of Target I just go to Old Navy. If they don't have anything that I like, then I am not buying anything. Department stores are completely overwhelming to me.

Crewton said...

You are to funny. You should just laser your legs and not have to worry about shaving. If you did like 10 treatments, you shouldn't have any hair left. To bad I can't hook you up anymore.

Nikki said...

Very fun facts about you! You're not alone - I love pink too! And I hate shaving my legs, but then I feel guilty for subjecting my husband to my stubble, so I do shave occasionally - usually on Saturdays, ya know, so I don't have to wear boots to church on Sunday!
I also hate buying clothes...nothing fits and it's all too expensive. Thank goodness for Wal-Mart, Target, and Old Navy!

Lana M. said...

Oh Julie...good idea. I always forget I have options like that! I'm going to check around on having that done.

Side Note: Does anyone else have trouble with the verification word on the Blogger comment, or is it just me? This is the fourth try.

Crewton said...

Hey if you want good results go to the school in scottsdale. It's called national laser institute. A girl I use to work with works there. Students don't work on you, unless you wan to be a model for them. Ok, just e-mail me and I can tell you all about it. They use the best machine out there. jlclouse@gmail.com

ps. some times the word verification acts up. You just have to look closely at the letters.

Shanell said...

Let's see if we can get a discount on multiple legs. I have always wanted to have lazer hair removal. My mom said she would do that for a graduation gift and I opted for sapphire earings that are beautiful and I hardly ever wear them. What was I thinking? I want lazer hair removal not for my hate of razors, but for my inhumanly hairy legs.
Yes, the word verification is ridiculous. I don't mind doing it, but it does take a couple of shots.